Product name:UPANBIKE Mountain Bike Road Bike Pedals 4 Bearings 9/16'' Spindle Aluminum alloy CNC Flat Platform Bicycle Pedals
Pedals Body Material:aluminum alloy
Axis Material:chromium-molybdenum steel
Installation Tool:6mm Hex wrench
A Pair of bike pedals
* Flatform length:97mm
* Axis diameter:14mm
* Pedals body made of aluminum alloy,axis shaft made of chromium-molybdenum steel.Light weight but more comfortable to step on,more stable and strong,long service life.
* 4 bearings design,resist strong forces and minimize friction,the degree of lubrication and the strength are greatly improved.Sealed flat platform,more comfortable to step on,waterproof,dustproof and anti skidding.
* Ultra light hollow design,reduce the wind resistance,can save more effort.
* 9/16'' spindle,with international screw thread,suitable for most bike,such as mountain bikes,road bikes,BMX bikes,etc.
* Each pedal with anti-skid nails,provide a safe ride on rainy days,feature excellent skid resistance and great grip;anchor your foot better and make your ride easy and stress-free；Easy installation,clear "L"mark for left side and "R" for right side.
1.First,the pedals are distinguished as L for left and R for right.
2.Drop a little bit of lubricating oil on the screw threads and put the locking gasket between the pedal and the brace (the smoother side faces outside).
3.Use wrench to wrench the pedal tightly.(The left foot is reverse threaded).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.