- To fit frame seatpost hole:27.2mm
- Important note: real measure of the seatpost diameter is a little smaller than the number marks on it. e.g.:25.4mm one may measures about 25.0~25.2mm only
- Extra long: 17.7" (45cm); Help to raise height of saddle, so that tall rider don't have to bent much forward
- Replacement seatpost for most bike, mountain bike, road bike, universal bikes
- Clamp is adjustable for the saddle tilt angle
Material:6061 T6 Aluminum alloy
Tube thickness:2.5mm,high strength.
Tube Outter diameter:25.4mm,27.2mm,28.6mm,
Extra Length:Help to raise height of saddle,so that tall rider do not have to bent much forward.
1 X Bike Seatpost
Pay attention:Normally it's not supposed to put over 220 lbs(100kg) on this seatpost.
Note:The diameter number is for frame seatpost hole,the seatpost measures a little smaller than the diameter number marked on the seatpost.e.g: a 25.4mm seatpost measures about 25.0mm~25.2mm only,not exactly 25.4mm.
Tube thickness:2.5mm,high strength
There is a safe insertion line
(Please install to the safe line at least)
Replacement Seatpost,extended extra long length
Micro adjustable clamp:you can adjust the tilt angle of the saddle via the clamp to make the saddle horizontal.
Normally it's not supposed to put over 220 lbs(100kg) on this seatpost.
How to measure and confirm the diameter that you need？
Please do measure and confirm the exact post diameter that you need for your bike. Otherwise you may find it too small or too large for your bike frame seat post hole, then you'll have to spend more time to return it. Thank you for your support.
There are two ways to confirm the diameter that you exactly need.
1. Check the diameter mark on your old seat post, normally there's a size mark on your old seat post. For example, if there's a mark " Φ25.4"on your old seat post, then you can buy a new 25.4mm seat post.
2. If you have a vernier caliper, measure your old seatpost diameter, or measure the inner diameter of the seatpost hole, then buy a similar size new seat post. For example, if the measurement is about 27.1mm, then select a 27.2mm seat post will do.
3. If you don't have a vernier caliper, use a small stick to measure the inner diameter of the seat post hole (see the picture showing).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.